September 08, 2020
Fulton County Schools announced they will be starting their school year with 100% virtual instruction. While this may be hard to navigate, Tumbles is here to help! We are offering a limited amount of spots to our families which will allow parents to drop off their kids between 7:45 - 8:00am and pick them up at 12:00pm. You will have the option to add more hours based on availability.
How it works:
Tumbles will proctor your child’s remote learning during virtual school hours. Fulton County virtual classes are set to start between 8:00 - 8:15am daily. You can drop off your child between 7:45 and 8:00am.
Students will complete their online classes independently. A Tumbles team member will be available to assist in logging in and will be able to help if your child runs into any technical difficulties. We will also be available to assist and ensure students remain on task throughout the school day. We will NOT assist in teaching or tutoring your child. Pick up is at 12:00pm, unless you have added additional hours to your child’s schedule. Kindly note that additional hours are only available for students who are actively taking a class. Students who are done with their virtual school day by 12:00pm will not be allowed to add on additional hours.
Drop off: 7:45 - 8:00am
“Study Hall” Hours: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Pick up: 12:00 - 12:15pm
Additional Hours: 12:00 - 2:00pm
Additional Hours: $10/ hour
Elementary students are welcome to attend Tumbles Study Hall. Kindly note that only children who are required to be in virtual class past 12:00pm are allowed to add additional hours. Children that are 4 years of age will only be allowed to stay for up to 4 hours per day.
What we provide:
- Individual workstations taht are socially distance 6-10 feet from other students
- internet access that will allow students to login to their virtual classrooms
- Room monitor who is available to assist with logging into their virtual classes and ato facilitate bathroom breaks.
We do NOT provide:
- Individualized tutoring
- Homework help
- Electronic devices/ headphones
What you provide:
- Electronic device with a microphone and charger
- Water bottle
- Face mask
- Nut-free snack/lunch
Health and Safety:
- Mask are REQUIRED of all students and staff. MAsks may only be removed during snack time, one the student is sufficiently distanced form other students.
- We clean and disinfect every surface prior to your child's arrival and after their departure.
- Temperature check will be done daily.
- You must fill out a COVID-19 pre-screen queationnaire prior to your arrival.